Use the pain to do some good by raising much needed cash for a worthy cause.
We strongly urge Mudders to raise funds for our amazing charity partner Help for Heroes but understand that you may already support a cause close to your heart. So why not get friends and family to slap down the plastic to sponsor you in aid of one of our other great charity family members?
- If you have your own place to run a Tough Mudder, run for Help for Heroes or check out the Charity Listings to find a cause you care about.
- If you are looking for a charity to run for, why not see if you can get one of our Charity Family's golden tickets in return for some fundraising?
All Mudders are created equal, but fundraisers get that little bit extra when they bag an event place from a charity family member:
- Choice of wave start timings
- A dedicated charity reception point in the main event area
- Dedicated cheering zones for your supporters (for charities that attend an event)
- Charity shout outs by event emcees
Mudders forget their course time and help their fellow Mudders complete the course. Fact. That's why participants have raised millions for charities around the world. Make your Tough Mudder legacy live on by changing the lives of those who really need it. You up for the challenge?
NEED FUNDRAISING PLACES FOR YOUR CHARITY?ENQUIRE NOW >>
...All I have to say is it is an experience of a lifetime.
UP TO THE CHALLENGE?
Check out the charities Mudders can raise money for.
What is Tough Mudder?
Tough Mudder is a 10-12 mile obstacle course designed to test all-around strength, stamina, teamwork, and mental grit. Tough Mudder is Probably the Toughest Event on the Planet. Probably. test
Tough Mudder is more than a fitness challenge, it's a set of values lived out on the course, and in everyday life.
As a Tough Mudder, I pledge that:
- I understand that Tough Mudder is not a race but a challenge.
- I put teamwork and camaraderie before my course time.
- I do not whine – kids whine.
- I help my fellow mudders complete the course.
- I overcome all fears.